The next few months are going to be busy. For dissmeination that is. Congratulations to all the demonstration sites accepted to present at upcoming conferences! Over the next 4 months, the Med-HEART project will be represented at 4 different conferences.
United States Conference on AIDS 2015, Washington, D.C. (September 10-13, 2015)
- "Understanding and Addressing Multiple Dimensions of Stigma," presented by AIDS Arms, Yale, SFDPH, CommWell Health, and BU ETAC (oral presentation)
- "Housing, HIV, HRSA and HOPWA," presented by BU ETAC (as a panelist)
North American Housing and HIV/AIDS Research Summit, Washington, D.C. (September 14-16, 2015)
- "Models for Integrating Behavior Health," presented by BU ETAC (oral presentation)
- "Evaluating Medical Homes for HIV Homeless Populations," presented by BU ETAC (poster presentation)
Rural HIV Research and Training Conference, Savannah, GA (October 23-24, 2015)
- "A rural health clinic's approach to building a patient-centered medical home for HIV-positive, homeless patients," presented by CommWell Health (oral presentation)
- "The study coordinator's role in a study to evaluate a patient-centered medical home intervention for HIV-positive, homeless individuals in rural North Carolina," presented by CommWell Health (poster presentation)
2015 National HIV Prevention Conference, Atlanta, GA (December 6-9, 2015)
- "Understanding and Addressing Multiple Dimensions of Stigma," presented by BU ETAC (oral presentation)
If your site has been accepted to present at a conference, please email Alex de Groot at firstname.lastname@example.org.